Thursday, March 15, 2007

Livin' the life, baby
Darling Pommy writer Dom, owner of the fabulous blog http://www.chocablog.com/ has very generously allowed me to send in some blogs on Aussie chocolates.

This is rather like asking Oliver Reed to sip a few ales or getting Paris Hilton to scrawl out a list of last week's one-night-stands on a mirror with lipstick. I love it! Finally, an actual excuse - apart from sheer, naked greed - to buy and try chocolates. That's right, it is now purely for educational and informative purposes only. My only selfless aim is to enlighten other souls from the other side of the globe as to the wide variety of chocolates we South Aussies enjoy.

Now, if only someone running a cheesecake, bacon, Yum Cha or Hollywood gossip site would also ask me to contribute.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't ask - you *offered*!!

(And I was actually thinking of doing a Hollywood gossip site...)

Kath Lockett said...

OK, fair enough - it was more close to beggging if truth be known!

Anonymous said...

:| Damn that picture... now I must go raid my chocolate stash! Nope... I'm not impressionable... not me.